First we have Kyri watching General Conference with me and Eric. She is fascinated by the computer and conference was no exception.
Next we have our bookshelves! Our house is finally coming together (we moved at the end of August) and we are very excited to have our bookshelves full of books rather than random stuff.
Last, we have my hair in a bun. This is only exciting to me, but the fact that I can use a pen to keep it up means that it is getting long again! I've had it short for most of the last 4 years, so long is fun!



Wasn't General Conference great? There were so many talks that I loved.
ReplyDeleteWe are still getting settled in after our August move too. Most of our unpacked stuff is in our guest bedroom, out of sight, and I wonder if I will ever get around to unpacking it!