If life wasn't already complicated enough (and believe me, at the moment it is) we have a new complication: Celiac.
I got tested a few weeks ago, and while I haven't gotten my results back yet, I went gluten free anyhow, just to see if it makes a difference. IT DOES! I have less anxiety (or rather less anxiety for no reason) and seem to have fewer headaches.
I have also learned a new way to lose weight, it's called the "I have nothing I can safely eat in my house that won't take at least an hour to prepare and it's already 9 pm, so I'm going to drink a bunch of water and just go to bed" diet. I've lost about 4 lbs in the past 2 weeks! I am working on fixing this problem though, seeing as I really don't have much weight to lose.
The sad thing is that my metabolism has decided to kick into a higher gear (between the no gluten and a lovely thing called Spark) and so I eat little meals, but eat more often. This is the more healthy way to do things from what I have read (been doing research) but it is hard for me to come up with things I will actually eat, that I CAN actually eat.
As hard as it is to work around, I am glad to have something to work at that I KNOW makes a difference in how I feel. Is complicated, but will be worth the effort.
WOW.... I just realized I was looking for a like button... facebook... SCARY. Anyways, ha! You make me laugh claire!:) I lve you nd this is me "liking" your post:)
ReplyDeleteHopefully the cooking gluten free gets easier! I am learning a lot about cooking lately, and it is actually getting fun! :D
ReplyDelete